he flavor of this pasta is enhanced by adding zucchini and carrot. Although it is a caloric recipe due to pasta and cream, it contains carrots that are rich in beta-carotene, an important element for the eyes, skin and mucous membranes.
It also has vitamins: A, C, B2 and B3, phosphorus, potassium, calcium, sodium and a good amount of fiber.
In addition to the carrot, it has zucchini that is easy to digest and brings nutrients such as niacin (aids metabolism) and vitamins A, C and B complex. An interesting tip in the use of zucchini is that it should be harvested and consumed while still Is green.
It has a soft peel and is made up of 94% water, which makes it one of the vegetables with the lowest caloric intake: a cup of raw sliced ??zucchini, for example, has only 20 calories.
- 250 grams of cooked spaghetti or another of your choice
- 3 eggs
- 1 box of light cream
- 1 grated zucchini
- 1 carrot, grated
- 3 tablespoons chopped parsley
- 3 tablespoons chopped chives
- 3 cloves garlic, crushed
- salt to taste
- 250g Minced sliced ham
- 200g sliced ??and minced mozzarella
- 2 tablespoons grated Parmesan cheese
- 3 tablespoons olive oil
METHOD OF PREPARATION
1) Saute the onion and the garlic in the oil. Add zucchini, carrot, salt, stir and set aside.
2) Beat the eggs slightly. Add the sour cream, chives, the parsley and set aside.
3) In a refractory container, place the pasta, mix with the zucchini and carrot, the mozzarella and the ham. Add the egg mixture and olive oil, and sprinkle with grated cheese mixed with flour.
4) Return to preheated medium oven for 20 minutes.