he flavor of this pasta is enhanced by adding zucchini and carrot. Although it is a caloric recipe due to pasta and cream, it contains carrots that are rich in beta-carotene, an important element for the eyes, skin and mucous membranes.
It also has vitamins: A, C, B2 and B3, phosphorus, potassium, calcium, sodium and a good amount of fiber.
In addition to the carrot, it has zucchini that is easy to digest and brings nutrients such as niacin (aids metabolism) and vitamins A, C and B complex. An interesting tip in the use of zucchini is that it should be harvested and consumed while still Is green.
It has a soft peel and is made up of 94% water, which makes it one of the vegetables with the lowest caloric intake: a cup of raw sliced ??zucchini, for example, has only 20 calories.
- 250 grams of cooked spaghetti or another of your choice
- 3 eggs
- 1 box of light cream
- 1 grated zucchini
- 1 carrot, grated
- 3 tablespoons chopped parsley
- 3 tablespoons chopped chives
- 3 cloves garlic, crushed
- salt to taste
- 250g Minced sliced ham
- 200g sliced ??and minced mozzarella
- 2 tablespoons grated Parmesan cheese
- 3 tablespoons olive oil
METHOD OF PREPARATION
1) Saute the onion and the garlic in the oil. Add zucchini, carrot, salt, stir and set aside.
2) Beat the eggs slightly. Add the sour cream, chives, the parsley and set aside.
3) In a refractory container, place the pasta, mix with the zucchini and carrot, the mozzarella and the ham. Add the egg mixture and olive oil, and sprinkle with grated cheese mixed with flour.
4) Return to preheated medium oven for 20 minutes.
Effective Tips for Cleaning the Oven
You will never again spend an entire afternoon cleaning the oven! Do not believe? Try our tips.
Cleaning the oven is that task that no one likes but that has to be done otherwise, the oven will deteriorate much more quickly, the results are not the same, not to mention the smell. But with these simple tips, the oven gets cleaned quickly and effortlessly!
FURNACE CLEANING WITH AUTOMATIC CLEANING
Pyrolytic cleaning is an automatic kiln cleaning process. For this, the cleaning program is selected which acts at a temperature of 500? and allows to carbonize any residue that is accumulated inside the oven. In the end, only a few ashes remain for memory. If you do not have an oven with this option yet, know that it is worth it!
However, even with this system, it is necessary to remove trays and gutters from the oven because high temperatures deform the material. To clean these materials, we recommend that you buy a suitable product to clean ovens, they are very effective and just apply, wait a few minutes and the dirt comes out effortlessly.
When cleaning the oven, leave the windows open because the smell is very intense.
CLEANING OF NORMAL OVENS
In the case of ovens without automatic cleaning, the process is more time-consuming and tiring but it is possible to have a new oven following some techniques.
- Before proceeding for cleaning, turn on the oven, let it warm up for a few minutes and turn off. With the oven it is easier to remove the waste.
- To begin, remove the trays and gutters and wipe the dirt with a cloth or brush.
- Mix 3/4 cup of baking soda with 1/4 cup of warm water. With the help of a brush, spread the paste inside the oven. Let it stand overnight. The next day, remove the paste with a plastic spatula. Finally, wipe it with a damp cloth until it has no residue from the paste.
- To clean the oven door, use a cloth moistened with a mixture of equal parts of water and white wine vinegar.
4 TIPS TO AVOID THE ACCUMULATION OF WASTE IN THE OVEN
- Whenever you use the grill, place a tray, foil, or aluminum foil underneath to collect food and grease residues.
- As soon as you pour something in the oven, clean it immediately to avoid drying, which will make cleaning difficult.
- Ideally, once a week, make a quick cleaning of the oven with the vinegar solution and once a month, the deepest cleaning with the baking soda solution.
- Follow the instructions in the oven manual so that it remains in good condition for longer. Never use mops, abrasives or knives and other blades to clean the oven.