How to make a steak in the oven
The steak made in the oven begins by being cooked in the frying pan and is finished in the oven. The result? A crispy steak on the outside and very juicy on the inside. Learn how to do it.
Baked steak? Do not be surprised at the novelty. With this technique the steak cooks evenly, keeping all the juices inside. The steps are quick and simple. You should just make sure the steak is high and that the cut is indicated
You will need
- kitchen knife
- kitchen roll
- kitchen brush
- oven frying pan (non-stick pan or tray and oven)
- kitchen caliper
Steak with 2 to 3 cm (steak of the empty)
- 1 c. Of olive oil soup
- 1 c. Coffee flower
- 1 c. Ground black pepper coffee (optional)
Step by step
1. Place the steak at room temperature
2. Dry the excess moisture from the meat with a kitchen roll sheet
3. Brush the steak with olive oil
4. Add salt and pepper
5. Using your fingertips, lightly press the steak so that the seasoning penetrates inside the steak
6. Place a non-stick frying pan or skillet to go to the oven. Let warm and place the steak. Just 30 seconds on each side to seal the meat .
Take the steak in the oven for a full four minutes (two minutes on each side)
- Oven skillet: take the steak directly in the oven pan
- Oven pan : place the steak directly on the pan
7. Remove steak immediately and cover with aluminum foil for five minutes. Concentrated juices in the interior return to the surface, while the muscle fibers relax
8. Beef tender and succulent – ready to serve
How to clean the oven.
When cleaning the stove do you clean the oven ? I confess that I always forget, and mine is not self cleaning and nothing technological, and recently guess who dropped oil in the oven ? Well, I made a mess and when it was time to clean it gave me a job and so far I still smell oil when I turn it on, which is why I went after some oven cleaning tips , to see if I can get rid of the smell and Leave it very clean, and as I know this does not happen only with me I decided to share these tips.
- Basic Cleaning: Turn on the oven quickly to warm up and turn off, as it warms a damp cloth or sponge to remove excess fat.
- Medium Cleaning: If the dirt is well glued put a saucer with ammonia inside the oven and leave for 24 hours, after that time the fat will be loose, just a damp cloth or sponge.
- Complete Cleaning: Heat the oven and prepare a solution of bicarbonate of sodium and water (2 tablespoons for each liter of water), apply this solution throughout the interior of the oven, leave to act with the oven on for one hour, turn off and When it is warm, wipe with a damp cloth to remove dirt.
Caution : Never scrape your oven with knives or other abrasives.
- Brightness: If you wish to brighten the grids, with the oven switched off, wipe with a damp cloth and let it evaporate completely before turning on the oven.
- Spilled something: Did you drop something during the cooking and is it smelling burned? Spread a little salt in the pan and after cold do the usual cleaning.
- Self-cleaning oven: Simply wipe a damp cloth in the interior until the cloth is clean.