Recipe for crispy calamari in the oven
Squid is the delicious recipe I come here to share today. The calamari are easy to make and usually even fried but as our health is the most important, I decided that instead of frying in oil, it was best to take them to the oven and thus manage to get crunchy in it. It’s the small changes that make the malta difference … ah and the taste, still good in it!
Recipe for squid in the oven
- 1 kg of sliced ??cuttlefish
- 1 teaspoon garlic powder
- 1/2 lemon juice
- Salt and pepper to taste
For the chicken:
- 2 eggs
- 250 gr of flour
- Fine salt qb
- 300 ml of milk
In a bowl, place the potato slices and season with salt, pepper, garlic powder and lemon juice. Mix everything thoroughly and marinate for at least 30 minutes.
To make the ham, mix the eggs, the flour, the milk and add a pinch of salt.
Pass the potato slices through the batter and then place in a lined paper tray and bake in a preheated oven at 200 degrees for approximately 40 minutes or until the squids are crispy. In the middle of time turn them to be crispy on both sides.
When they are cooked, remove them from the oven and serve.
Enjoy your food!
How to clean the oven.
When cleaning the stove do you clean the oven ? I confess that I always forget, and mine is not self cleaning and nothing technological, and recently guess who dropped oil in the oven ? Well, I made a mess and when it was time to clean it gave me a job and so far I still smell oil when I turn it on, which is why I went after some oven cleaning tips , to see if I can get rid of the smell and Leave it very clean, and as I know this does not happen only with me I decided to share these tips.
- Basic Cleaning: Turn on the oven quickly to warm up and turn off, as it warms a damp cloth or sponge to remove excess fat.
- Medium Cleaning: If the dirt is well glued put a saucer with ammonia inside the oven and leave for 24 hours, after that time the fat will be loose, just a damp cloth or sponge.
- Complete Cleaning: Heat the oven and prepare a solution of bicarbonate of sodium and water (2 tablespoons for each liter of water), apply this solution throughout the interior of the oven, leave to act with the oven on for one hour, turn off and When it is warm, wipe with a damp cloth to remove dirt.
Caution : Never scrape your oven with knives or other abrasives.
- Brightness: If you wish to brighten the grids, with the oven switched off, wipe with a damp cloth and let it evaporate completely before turning on the oven.
- Spilled something: Did you drop something during the cooking and is it smelling burned? Spread a little salt in the pan and after cold do the usual cleaning.
- Self-cleaning oven: Simply wipe a damp cloth in the interior until the cloth is clean.