Turkey leg in the oven with chestnuts
- 1 leg of turkey
- 4 cloves garlic
- 2 bay leaves
- 1 strand of olive oil
- 3.5 dl white wine
- Juice of 1 lemon
- Chestnuts qb
- Salt and pepper to taste
In addition to being practical to prepare, the Leg of turkey in the oven with chestnuts will make your dinner even more tasty. Mouth watering!
- Season turkey leg with salt, pepper, bay leaves, lemon juice , white wine , crushed garlic cloves, olive oil string and rosemary.
- Let stand for 1 hour wax.
- Put the leg in a refractory that can go to the oven and surround it with the potatoes cut to the cubes.
- Bake in preheated oven at 190? for approximately 1h50. Turn the leg halfway through the cooking, put the nuts around and water with the sauce.
- Serve turkey leg with baked potatoes and nuts.
HOW TO CLEAN THE OVEN EASILY
Is Friday a day to clean your house? Here at home is. So, I’m going to take advantage of the fact that today is Friday to show you how to clean the oven more easily, because we’re going to combine, the boring little game.
I had never cleaned it like this, I have always used only the clean pasty oven that sells in the supermarket and the front glass of the oven has never been cleaned 100%. In this way I was fully satisfied. Here’s how I did it:
How to make:
- Make sure the oven is off and cold.
- Spread the clean pasty oven with the brush by the sides, base, ceiling, top and door. The clean oven already comes with an applicator brush attached to the lid inside.
- Read the “How to Use” the oven cleaner to see how long you should let the product act.
- In the glass part of the door sprinkle baking soda and humidify with white vinegar.
- I left both the oven cleaner and the vinegar paste with baking soda for 30 minutes.
- With the bushing going rubbed all over the place where you put the product, do not need to rub too hard.
- Also pass the bushing in the glass that will clean all of it effortlessly.
- After rubbing on all sides, wipe with a damp cloth and remove.
Note 1 – Use rubber glove to handle the oven cleaner
Note 2 – Do not use the oven cleaner on the electrical parts
Note 3 – No need to scrub or scrape
I never cleaned the oven as easily as it once did, without that agony of scrubbing, scraping and so on. To me it seemed like a miracle when I put the bushing in the glass where it only had the vinegar and baking soda and the glass came out clean, like new.
What I noticed is that if the oven is not very dirty, as mine was, the mixture of vinegar and bicarbonate is enough to descale the fat and clean the entire oven thoroughly.
My oven was so dirty you saw, right? But, I have a why (#desculinha, kkk), I wanted to show you the difference in cleaning and if it was not dirty it would not be possible to see in the photos ( ahan ). True folks, I made it very dirty for you to notice the difference.
How often should I clean the oven?
Do not have a certain time, when you see that it is getting dirty and yellowish, clean. Or if it spilled something, like the cake you put in a small shape and overflowed, or made a roast and splashed through the whole oven, then wipe.
What about the self-cleaning oven?
None of the above applies to the self-cleaning oven. A damp cloth with no product is sufficient to clean the self-cleaning oven. Beware, do not use any messsmo product, otherwise you will ruin the special coating that has in the oven and it will lose the self-cleaning function.