OVEN RICE RECIPE
Two things need to be said before starting the recipe.
First is that Oven Rice is a very versatile recipe, you can use the ingredients you have at home, this is my Oven Rice, it’s just an idea. It is the simplest version.
Second is an excellent idea of reuse of food. If you’re there with leftover cooked rice , this is a good thing to do with them.
I do not like “stuffed” food that comes and goes to the table. I like more of fresh food, made in the day, but it is not always possible, right people? So I usually do some makeup and turn the sleeping food into new food just by taps. This is what happened to this rice, let’s see:
- 4 cups cooked rice
- 1 can of green corn
- 1 can of peas
- 1 can of tomato sauce (if you prefer to make a homemade, click here: Tomato Sauce )
- 1 box of cream of milk (200g)
- 1 cup (grated) grated cheese (grilled shrimp, parmesan, dish or curd [I used this one])
Method of preparation
Put the cooked rice on a serving platter. Add the peas, corn and half the tomato sauce and mix very well. In a bowl mix the rest of the tomato sauce with the cream. Cover the seasoned rice with this mixture and sprinkle the grated cheese. Bake in medium oven until golden brown, about 20 to 30 minutes. Serve it hot.
- It gives 8 servings.
- Great to accompany a roast beef or chicken.
- If you want to make Oven Rice richer or turn it into a single dish you can add: chopped cheese, chopped ham, shredded chicken, heart of palm, boiled and chopped carrot, calabrese, etc …
Effective Tips for Cleaning the Oven
You will never again spend an entire afternoon cleaning the oven! Do not believe? Try our tips.
Cleaning the oven is that task that no one likes but that has to be done otherwise, the oven will deteriorate much more quickly, the results are not the same, not to mention the smell. But with these simple tips, the oven gets cleaned quickly and effortlessly!
FURNACE CLEANING WITH AUTOMATIC CLEANING
Pyrolytic cleaning is an automatic kiln cleaning process. For this, the cleaning program is selected which acts at a temperature of 500? and allows to carbonize any residue that is accumulated inside the oven. In the end, only a few ashes remain for memory. If you do not have an oven with this option yet, know that it is worth it!
However, even with this system, it is necessary to remove trays and gutters from the oven because high temperatures deform the material. To clean these materials, we recommend that you buy a suitable product to clean ovens, they are very effective and just apply, wait a few minutes and the dirt comes out effortlessly.
When cleaning the oven, leave the windows open because the smell is very intense.
CLEANING OF NORMAL OVENS
In the case of ovens without automatic cleaning, the process is more time-consuming and tiring but it is possible to have a new oven following some techniques.
- Before proceeding for cleaning, turn on the oven, let it warm up for a few minutes and turn off. With the oven it is easier to remove the waste.
- To begin, remove the trays and gutters and wipe the dirt with a cloth or brush.
- Mix 3/4 cup of baking soda with 1/4 cup of warm water. With the help of a brush, spread the paste inside the oven. Let it stand overnight. The next day, remove the paste with a plastic spatula. Finally, wipe it with a damp cloth until it has no residue from the paste.
- To clean the oven door, use a cloth moistened with a mixture of equal parts of water and white wine vinegar.
4 TIPS TO AVOID THE ACCUMULATION OF WASTE IN THE OVEN
- Whenever you use the grill, place a tray, foil, or aluminum foil underneath to collect food and grease residues.
- As soon as you pour something in the oven, clean it immediately to avoid drying, which will make cleaning difficult.
- Ideally, once a week, make a quick cleaning of the oven with the vinegar solution and once a month, the deepest cleaning with the baking soda solution.
- Follow the instructions in the oven manual so that it remains in good condition for longer. Never use mops, abrasives or knives and other blades to clean the oven.