How to make a steak in the oven
The steak made in the oven begins by being cooked in the frying pan and is finished in the oven. The result? A crispy steak on the outside and very juicy on the inside. Learn how to do it.
Baked steak? Do not be surprised at the novelty. With this technique the steak cooks evenly, keeping all the juices inside. The steps are quick and simple. You should just make sure the steak is high and that the cut is indicated
You will need
- kitchen knife
- kitchen roll
- kitchen brush
- oven frying pan (non-stick pan or tray and oven)
- kitchen caliper
Steak with 2 to 3 cm (steak of the empty)
- 1 c. Of olive oil soup
- 1 c. Coffee flower
- 1 c. Ground black pepper coffee (optional)
Step by step
1. Place the steak at room temperature
2. Dry the excess moisture from the meat with a kitchen roll sheet
3. Brush the steak with olive oil
4. Add salt and pepper
5. Using your fingertips, lightly press the steak so that the seasoning penetrates inside the steak
6. Place a non-stick frying pan or skillet to go to the oven. Let warm and place the steak. Just 30 seconds on each side to seal the meat .
Take the steak in the oven for a full four minutes (two minutes on each side)
- Oven skillet: take the steak directly in the oven pan
- Oven pan : place the steak directly on the pan
7. Remove steak immediately and cover with aluminum foil for five minutes. Concentrated juices in the interior return to the surface, while the muscle fibers relax
8. Beef tender and succulent – ready to serve
Cleaning Tips: How to Clean the Oven
Do you know how to clean the oven? Read our article and check out tips and advice to clean your oven safely, quickly and efficiently.
For health and safety reasons, it is important to always keep all areas of your kitchen clean and sanitized – and this also includes regular cleaning of the oven, since with the use it is full of spilled fat and spilled food. Even large amounts of burned food can pose a fire hazard. Therefore, it is important to take certain precautions.
Here’s how to clean the stove oven in a quick and practical way.
How to clean oven: step by step
The moving parts of your oven, such as grills, can be cleaned with warm water and mild detergent. Once inside the oven, which usually accumulates food and fat remains, the most recommended is to use products specially developed for this purpose. So you will not spend much time or energy rubbing the oven, since oven cleaners contain ingredients that help remove grease, oil and food residue, softening stains and making them easier to clean.
Homemade recipe to clean oven
If you prefer to opt for a home-made kitchen oven cleaning solution, you can prepare the following recipe, using products that are probably already in your cabinets: mix one part distilled vinegar with two parts baking soda. Add one drop of dishwashing detergent and add water to a thick paste.
The method however is that you will need to prepare the mixture and then still remove the paste, which requires commitment and strong arm: at the end of the application will need to rub the same area several times to completely remove the waste.
Equipment for cleaning
Before you start using the cleaning, you should make sure that you have all the necessary equipment. These accessories will not only make the job easier, but will also ensure your safety. Here’s what you need:
- Rubber gloves. Even if you are using natural products, you will not want your hands to be covered with residue and grease from the base of the oven.
- One of the best tips to clean your oven is to try to remove loose or stuck food waste with a spoon or spatula before starting cleaning. In this way, oven cleaners can act more easily, removing stubborn dirt and stains.
- Cover the floor of your kitchen with paper towels, newspaper or cloth rags before applying cleaning products, so you protect the floor of your kitchen should anything come out of the oven.
- A brush or toothbrush with large bristles are perfect tools to apply homemade products in paste form. Even when using spray cleaners, it may be easier to spray the liquid in an area and use the brush or brush to distribute it in hard to reach areas, away from the fan and the elements that generate heat, of course .
- You can even use a heavy dirt sponge or a medium-bristled brush. The important thing is to release the dirt without damaging the parts.
- To clean the waste from cleaning products, use a cloth that will not disintegrate and do not leave fabric fibers that can catch fire inside the oven. A washable microfiber cloth is ideal.
Oven Cleaning Methods and Techniques
Here’s the simplest way to clean oven:
- Remove the grids. Remove all moving grills from your oven before starting work. These shelves can be immersed in a container with warm water and ordinary detergent and then rinsed and dried.
- Remove food residue. Removing excess food waste will ensure that the products will act more effectively.
- Apply the oven cleaner inside the oven. Cover only the base, sides, and door panel. Be sure to cover all parts evenly. Use a brush if necessary. Avoid applying the product to the fence and other door elements.
- Let the solution work. Close the oven door and let the product act for about 30 minutes. The chemicals and oils in the solution will break down the fat molecules, making them easier to remove.
- Use a medium-bristled brush to scrub the entire area, except for the fan components. Observe the problem areas, such as the inside of the door and the base of the oven.
- Remove excess. Remove excess solution and residue using a washable cloth. It may be necessary to rinse the fabric several times to prevent dirt from spreading through the oven.