he flavor of this pasta is enhanced by adding zucchini and carrot. Although it is a caloric recipe due to pasta and cream, it contains carrots that are rich in beta-carotene, an important element for the eyes, skin and mucous membranes.
It also has vitamins: A, C, B2 and B3, phosphorus, potassium, calcium, sodium and a good amount of fiber.
In addition to the carrot, it has zucchini that is easy to digest and brings nutrients such as niacin (aids metabolism) and vitamins A, C and B complex. An interesting tip in the use of zucchini is that it should be harvested and consumed while still Is green.
It has a soft peel and is made up of 94% water, which makes it one of the vegetables with the lowest caloric intake: a cup of raw sliced ??zucchini, for example, has only 20 calories.
- 250 grams of cooked spaghetti or another of your choice
- 3 eggs
- 1 box of light cream
- 1 grated zucchini
- 1 carrot, grated
- 3 tablespoons chopped parsley
- 3 tablespoons chopped chives
- 3 cloves garlic, crushed
- salt to taste
- 250g Minced sliced ham
- 200g sliced ??and minced mozzarella
- 2 tablespoons grated Parmesan cheese
- 3 tablespoons olive oil
METHOD OF PREPARATION
1) Saute the onion and the garlic in the oil. Add zucchini, carrot, salt, stir and set aside.
2) Beat the eggs slightly. Add the sour cream, chives, the parsley and set aside.
3) In a refractory container, place the pasta, mix with the zucchini and carrot, the mozzarella and the ham. Add the egg mixture and olive oil, and sprinkle with grated cheese mixed with flour.
4) Return to preheated medium oven for 20 minutes.
Cleaning Tips: How to Clean the Oven
Do you know how to clean the oven? Read our article and check out tips and advice to clean your oven safely, quickly and efficiently.
For health and safety reasons, it is important to always keep all areas of your kitchen clean and sanitized – and this also includes regular cleaning of the oven, since with the use it is full of spilled fat and spilled food. Even large amounts of burned food can pose a fire hazard. Therefore, it is important to take certain precautions.
Here’s how to clean the stove oven in a quick and practical way.
How to clean oven: step by step
The moving parts of your oven, such as grills, can be cleaned with warm water and mild detergent. Once inside the oven, which usually accumulates food and fat remains, the most recommended is to use products specially developed for this purpose. So you will not spend much time or energy rubbing the oven, since oven cleaners contain ingredients that help remove grease, oil and food residue, softening stains and making them easier to clean.
Homemade recipe to clean oven
If you prefer to opt for a home-made kitchen oven cleaning solution, you can prepare the following recipe, using products that are probably already in your cabinets: mix one part distilled vinegar with two parts baking soda. Add one drop of dishwashing detergent and add water to a thick paste.
The method however is that you will need to prepare the mixture and then still remove the paste, which requires commitment and strong arm: at the end of the application will need to rub the same area several times to completely remove the waste.
Equipment for cleaning
Before you start using the cleaning, you should make sure that you have all the necessary equipment. These accessories will not only make the job easier, but will also ensure your safety. Here’s what you need:
- Rubber gloves. Even if you are using natural products, you will not want your hands to be covered with residue and grease from the base of the oven.
- One of the best tips to clean your oven is to try to remove loose or stuck food waste with a spoon or spatula before starting cleaning. In this way, oven cleaners can act more easily, removing stubborn dirt and stains.
- Cover the floor of your kitchen with paper towels, newspaper or cloth rags before applying cleaning products, so you protect the floor of your kitchen should anything come out of the oven.
- A brush or toothbrush with large bristles are perfect tools to apply homemade products in paste form. Even when using spray cleaners, it may be easier to spray the liquid in an area and use the brush or brush to distribute it in hard to reach areas, away from the fan and the elements that generate heat, of course .
- You can even use a heavy dirt sponge or a medium-bristled brush. The important thing is to release the dirt without damaging the parts.
- To clean the waste from cleaning products, use a cloth that will not disintegrate and do not leave fabric fibers that can catch fire inside the oven. A washable microfiber cloth is ideal.
Oven Cleaning Methods and Techniques
Here’s the simplest way to clean oven:
- Remove the grids. Remove all moving grills from your oven before starting work. These shelves can be immersed in a container with warm water and ordinary detergent and then rinsed and dried.
- Remove food residue. Removing excess food waste will ensure that the products will act more effectively.
- Apply the oven cleaner inside the oven. Cover only the base, sides, and door panel. Be sure to cover all parts evenly. Use a brush if necessary. Avoid applying the product to the fence and other door elements.
- Let the solution work. Close the oven door and let the product act for about 30 minutes. The chemicals and oils in the solution will break down the fat molecules, making them easier to remove.
- Use a medium-bristled brush to scrub the entire area, except for the fan components. Observe the problem areas, such as the inside of the door and the base of the oven.
- Remove excess. Remove excess solution and residue using a washable cloth. It may be necessary to rinse the fabric several times to prevent dirt from spreading through the oven.