Turkey leg in the oven with chestnuts
- 1 leg of turkey
- 4 cloves garlic
- 2 bay leaves
- 1 strand of olive oil
- 3.5 dl white wine
- Juice of 1 lemon
- Chestnuts qb
- Salt and pepper to taste
In addition to being practical to prepare, the Leg of turkey in the oven with chestnuts will make your dinner even more tasty. Mouth watering!
- Season turkey leg with salt, pepper, bay leaves, lemon juice , white wine , crushed garlic cloves, olive oil string and rosemary.
- Let stand for 1 hour wax.
- Put the leg in a refractory that can go to the oven and surround it with the potatoes cut to the cubes.
- Bake in preheated oven at 190? for approximately 1h50. Turn the leg halfway through the cooking, put the nuts around and water with the sauce.
- Serve turkey leg with baked potatoes and nuts.
How to clean the oven.
When cleaning the stove do you clean the oven ? I confess that I always forget, and mine is not self cleaning and nothing technological, and recently guess who dropped oil in the oven ? Well, I made a mess and when it was time to clean it gave me a job and so far I still smell oil when I turn it on, which is why I went after some oven cleaning tips , to see if I can get rid of the smell and Leave it very clean, and as I know this does not happen only with me I decided to share these tips.
- Basic Cleaning: Turn on the oven quickly to warm up and turn off, as it warms a damp cloth or sponge to remove excess fat.
- Medium Cleaning: If the dirt is well glued put a saucer with ammonia inside the oven and leave for 24 hours, after that time the fat will be loose, just a damp cloth or sponge.
- Complete Cleaning: Heat the oven and prepare a solution of bicarbonate of sodium and water (2 tablespoons for each liter of water), apply this solution throughout the interior of the oven, leave to act with the oven on for one hour, turn off and When it is warm, wipe with a damp cloth to remove dirt.
Caution : Never scrape your oven with knives or other abrasives.
- Brightness: If you wish to brighten the grids, with the oven switched off, wipe with a damp cloth and let it evaporate completely before turning on the oven.
- Spilled something: Did you drop something during the cooking and is it smelling burned? Spread a little salt in the pan and after cold do the usual cleaning.
- Self-cleaning oven: Simply wipe a damp cloth in the interior until the cloth is clean.